Donate Your Time
Coming together with others for the sole purpose of supporting GRASP in fulfilling it's mission is so rewarding! If you are an animal lover and you are a team player please join us! You choose the level of involvement you're comfortable with. All new volunteers are required to attend a one hour and fifteen minute Orientation Session.
The following are volunteer opportunities we need help with. Training will be provided.
- Dog Team needs fosters, transporters, dog handlers and help processing applications. Click here to fill out an application of interest!
- Cat Team needs fosters and help processing applications.
- Fundraising Team needs more volunteers to work at events or even coordinate an event.
- We need more volunteers to work our adoption events at Petco Greece.
- We need more cage cleaner subs at Petco Greece and Pet World.
GRASP receives numerous requests from students needing to fulfull community service hours. We are not able to accomodate these requests internally. Students can, however, work independently and coordinate a collection drive uisng our wish list. We always need supplies! We can then arrange for a time to have the donations dropped off at Petco Greece during an adoption event and we'll take a photo for posting on facebook and this website!
Volunteers at GRASP events and/or in contact with GRASP dogs must be 18 years of age or older.
Volunteers 16-17 years of age may volunteer at a GRASP event with an attending adult GRASP volunteer.
Volunteers under 16 years of age attending a GRASP event must be accompanied by their parent/guardian. This parent/guardian must agree to be an active participant in the volunteer experience and work alongside their son/daughter to complete the task.