Donate Your Time
Coming together with others for the sole purpose of supporting GRASP in fulfilling it's mission is so rewarding! If you are an animal lover and you are a team player please join us! You choose the level of involvement you're comfortable with. All new volunteers are required to attend a one hour and fifteen minute Orientation Session.
The following are volunteer opportunities we currently need the most help with. Click on link (if available) to read more about the opportunity.
- Adoption Event Petco Greece - Thursday 6-8pm, Saturday 11-1 & 1-3, last Sunday of each month 11-1 & 1-3.
- Adoption Counselors for cats and dogs - need to check email daily!
- Fosters for cats and dogs
- Dog Team - numerous areas in need of help (ex. showing dogs during adoption events, processing applications, training, etc.)
- Fundraising and Public Outreach - helping coordinate and/or work at events.
- Transporters for cats and dogs
- Website Management - Helping with content updates
GRASP receives numerous requests about students needing to fulfull community service hours by helping at events. Please know that our ability to accomodate these requests is very limited. There are usually only a handful of opportunities a year. Another option is to do an independent project such as collecting supplies from our wish list, collecting pull tabs, have a bottle drive, etc.
Volunteers at GRASP events and/or in contact with GRASP dogs must be 18 years of age or older.
Volunteers 16-17 years of age may volunteer at a GRASP event with an attending adult GRASP volunteer.
Volunteers under 16 years of age attending a GRASP event must be accompanied by their parent/guardian. This parent/guardian must agree to be an active participant in the volunteer experience and work alongside their son/daughter to complete the task.