MOSTLY PERENNIALS, SOME HOUSE PLANTS
Can’t make it that weekend? Email Cindy after May 21 to schedule a visit!
PLANT DONATIONS ACCEPTED
If you would like to donate potted plants please email Cindy by May 5th so she knows and follow these special potting instructions (very important!):
- Pot plants loosely in great soil, not clay, in a pot where there is plenty of room for the plant to grow and ample space at the top for water. Cindy has pots if you need some.
- Please WATER GENEROUSLY after potting plant and BE SURE to keep soil moist at all times! This may mean watering several times a day for the first few days! Try to pot up plants at least two weeks before the sale as plants look healthier when they have had time to acclimate to a pot.
- Label plant with name and flower color. Cindy has label sticks if you need some.
- Drop them off at Cindy's (address above) by Sunday May 14th.
- The Town of Greece has fantastic grass compost that is free on Flynn Rd. This may also be used to pot the plants.